Who is this Role Canvas for
- Small companies – Starting with organizing based on self-management principles
- Teams – Who want to take control in their own hand and better divide the things to do
- Agile coaches & Scrum Masters – Who want to align their team(s) on the team’s purpose
- HR business partners & HR managers – Who want to help teams in forming the right teams
- Workshop facilitators – This is a useful guide to create a team designing workshop
- Organizational Designers – Designing the structure of an organization, then it’s also important to design the roles within teams.
- (team) Purpose – Before you start using the Role Canvas, make sure you have a clear team purpose.
- Brainstorm – Now brainstorm the possible roles, using post-its. Start with, as much as possible, then prioritize later.
- Design roles using the canvas – Start with the most important roles. Use the Canvas to design the roles and the scope.
- Match team members with roles – When all roles are clearly defined, match the roles with the team members.
- In case of conflict or mismatch – Fix it! Sounds simple, but make sure to fix any conflict or mismatch.
- Part of a rhythm – When you make it part of a rhythm, to discuss any frictions or improvements. You make sure you grow as a team, using roles.
How to use the Role Canvas
Yes give me this awesome tool.
And start designing your Edition.
Of course we will use your data with care. You can unsubscribe whenever you want.